Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Rules Updates?

Ben Stoeger

What new rules?  Untill we get a rule book there are no new rules.  IDPA can't be bothered to send out a new rule book our club will go by the LAST RECEIVED Green Book.

I tend to agree - until I get a hard copy , I'm running my match on the LGB.

in other news , I did receive the latest Wilson Combat catalog in heavy-glossy print :blink:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be beneficial for HQ to at least send a copy of the new rules to the clubs.

This is still one of the most half ass changes that I have ever seen.

I guess it is good to be King

Don't look for me to support the new rules, probably have been one of the louder guys complaining about the light in the belt tunnel holster rules. The rules are out and on the web. They are suppose to be enforced now. If you don't like them - join and run an USPSA shoot. If you want to play IDPA there are new rules - play by them or go play a different game.

No one said you have to play IDPA. If you want you can even describe the shoots as "Old style IDPA TYPE" shoots. If you want to shoot a sactioned shoot - go by the rules or start your own style. I don't like them either but what I won't like more is that I complied to play the game, I don't want to have the rules unevenly enforced.

You come to my field and we call homebase what you call 3rd - kind of screws up everyone knowing what's suppose to be going on. Let's move forward on this one.

Rick

The SSR population (7) matched or outnumbered CDP (3) & ESP (7) populations at the 1st match at S&W since the installation of the rules changes (an all-flashlight match). There was (1) ESR shooter.---Bones

Bones,

Why do you think you dropped 25% (11 to 8 if ESR is included) in SSR and over all (46 to 35) from your 8 Apr 04 match? And why is CDP down 50%?

Oh, nice shooting!

Respectfully,

jkelly