Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Procedural Penalty list in PS

ChuckS

Hi there,

I am running the 1.3.10 Android version. If I create a match, I get the Procedural List and +/- buttons to enter procedurals. With some matches that I have imported (origin uncertain) I do not get the list but there is a +/- button on the main scoring screen. Does anybody know what is going on with this?

TIA,

Chuck

Screen shot of scoring page with PL

post-400-0-70195100-1459386743_thumb.jpg

PL

post-400-0-12501500-1459386764_thumb.jpg

Screen shot of scoring page w/o PL

post-400-0-17914800-1459387051_thumb.jpg

It is really what you see. Basically those matches from an unknown origin doesn't have procedural penalties configured. As simple as that.

For a number of reasons PractiScore keps the procedurals and DQs configuration the match level and not per a match-type. E.g. rule books changes every other year, different rules between uspsa and ipsc (rules even different between ipsc handgun and ipsc rifle/shotgun), etc.

It is really what you see. Basically those matches from an unknown origin doesn't have procedural penalties configured. As simple as that.

For a number of reasons PractiScore keps the procedurals and DQs configuration the match level and not per a match-type. E.g. rule books changes every other year, different rules between uspsa and ipsc (rules even different between ipsc handgun and ipsc rifle/shotgun), etc.

I understand that. My question is what versions of PS should be used to create matches so the PL exists? From the change log, I see the PL was added to Android at 1.3. Not clear on the IOS version. I would like to advise the match creators as to what version to use.

Thanks,

Chuck

Why that even a question? Obviously the latest version.

PS: and as I already mentioned in another thread, match created on PS web site and pulled to devices using pin# currently won't have penalties and DQs configuration. Please email to support@practiscore.com if that is critical to you.

Why that even a question? Obviously the latest version.

PS: and as I already mentioned in another thread, match created on PS web site and pulled to devices using pin# currently won't have penalties and DQs configuration. Please email to support@practiscore.com if that is critical to you.

Sorry for bothering you...

That is not bothering me. I just genuinely don't understand the intent to stick to some old versions...

I can't fix those old versions, but I can fix any issues found in the current release. I also don't work on the web stuff, so emailing support@practiscore.com can change priorities of the web guys (if they would know about it).