Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best TS base pads

kwcnq2

Setting my new TS up for USPSA limited, I know I'm at a disadvantage for shooting minor PF.

I am looking peoples opinions on what the best and most economical base pad kit is for 9mm 140mm mags.

I have been looking at the CZC, and Springer.

Does anyone know if the Springer Precision extended bases will work with the CZC magwell? The factory plastic base on one of my TS mags needed to be slightly modified to get the mag to seat, and looking at the Springer bases I have on my Shadow mags, it looks like they may be a little thick at the top if designed the same way.

Does anyone know if the Springer Precision extended bases will work with the CZC magwell? The factory plastic base on one of my TS mags needed to be slightly modified to get the mag to seat, and looking at the Springer bases I have on my Shadow mags, it looks like they may be a little thick at the top if designed the same way.

They work with mine

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2016/post-54673-0-50030000-1458190922.jpeg

Edited by Hallz

They work with mine

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2016/post-54673-0-50030000-1458190922.jpeg

Thanks Hallz. I actually came in to say that I double checked the SP bases on my Shadow mags and they looked much thinner at the lip than I remembered them to be. Took a chance before seeing your picture and ordered 5 of them this morning. I figured I'd have no trouble modding them slightly if needed, but it's good to know that I won't have to.