Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

eaa witness

chuckpetree

If you have a choice, I would go with the Witness Limited Elite. I think it is a better deal and is ready for IPSC or NRA Action Pistol in Metallic division. With Warrens shroud and a 6" Briley Barrel it will be a real tack driver, ours shoot sub 1.5" groups at 50.

GrantJ

I am working on a barricade mount for Witness & CZ, but it is not ready yet.

I dont suppose it would work for a polymer framed CZ P09 would it? Its hard making an open class Bianchi gun out of it but Im trying. :goof:

I will be using my CZ Tactical Sport for a test bed. Once I get that figured out I will see what else it fits or can be fitted to. The Tac Sport would be a good Metallic gun too. Briley makes match grade barrels for them as well.

Just looking now and trying to find one on here. Thinking 9mm or 38 super. Used to have 9x21 open with all the whistles and miss it to much not to have a open witness again. Just a thought, but the wings would be detachable right? Sure you already thought of that though.

That's great and stick shift built in I assume? Think the xdm 5.25" competition is going up for sale or trade. Just like the feel of the witness better. If you here of someone looking for the 9mm version with 5 mags let me know. I will be in line for one of those mounts when done.