Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my M3K

optimator

Hoosiershooter;

I see you are form Erie, are there any multi matches close to there? I have family up that way.

Always good to get some shooting in when visiting friend and family.

Yes there are. I do t have a schedule handy but there is at least one a month. If you're up this way shoot me a message and I'll see what's around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As promised, here is my blue moa +6 tube, I also stippled the grip and fore end with two different patterns

20160305_121857_zpszjmgocg8.jpg20160303_235146_zpssdoswh9k.jpg20160303_235203_zpstepdrb13.jpg20160303_235224_zpslnf5qvko.jpg

I only have a couple more things to put on the gun, a kick ezz pad once I shorten the stock a bit and a diy match saver and then I figure it's about as good as it's gonna get haha

I've been waiting for MOA to get them in stock too. They are a local company to me and Tom and his son both shoot with the same group that I'm going to be starting with. That said, I found a +8 Nordic MXT kit at Arnzen arms today. Since my first match is 2 weeks away I went ahead and bought it.

• 2 weeks later...

How about a close up of your port work? When I went over to MOA a couple of weeks ago Tom told me it would help to clean up the front area. I'm still leery of doing it myself. I'll probably just wait until he gets healed up.