Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cz 75 sp-01

RickyH

The SRS1/2 has the short reset lifter. Add his disconnector and you are in business

But I would bet that Mink tunes the disco to eliminate some SA pretravel

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

Edited by ArrDave

So i need a short reset lifter and the disconnector

or take the lifter out, put in a spacer and get a T3 disco

That all well and good although not Production legal.

Missed where he said he needed it prod legal. My bad.

Is it worth putting a different trigger in? and yes I need it production legal

Honestly, just get a Shadow and be done with it.

I wish someone would have given me that advice before I bought a stock.

I have purchased 5 stock czs, not including 2 po7s and a 9. Parts come mostly from cgw and a few from custom and awesome triggers are the result. Very nice shooters and because of someone like Atlas posting a great how to others can experience CZs. Not only shooting but the internal experience also.

If you want a short reach, the stock SP01 trigger is the best choice, if you want a longer reach, the "old style 85B" or 97B is what you want.

And if you want something in the middle, the "new style" 85 is what you will want.

Edited by cjfung10

What do you want out of the trigger, The Disco will move the trigger back about 5 mm, the SRS-1 has spring kit,lifter and extended FP it will lighten then pull and shorten reset. CGW offers a reach reduction kit, but I believe it will pull you out of the production class.

I want a shorter reset. the weight of the trigger is fine

then get the T3 disco from CGW and don't look back. It will literally take 99.998% of the pre travel out of the trigger, at SA.

I have a 75 sp-01 which has a firing pin block. It says not to use the t3 with a firing pin block

I keep forgetting you want it production legal. With the T3, you take the FPB out.

Go with a drop in disconnector and you should be good. You'll still be happy with it.

Taken from the description of the T2 Disco: https://cajungunworks.com/product/1485t2-disconector/

Disclaimer: This exclusive CGW short reset disco WILL ONLY WORK in CZ’s that have our SRS-1 or SRS-2. The reason is, the 1485-T2 will stop the trigger bar in 3.5mm’s. The stock CZ system resets in 6.5mm’s, therefore if you install this product in a stock CZ, the trigger will not reset in SA.

Disclaimer: If you already have the CGW Reach Reduction (RRK) installed, the 1485-T2 will not work. Contact CGW for a special “hybrid” disco that combines the benefits of the RRK and the 1485-T2. We also offer a custom “RRK-T2” on a special order basis, please call or e-mail for details.

Give Dave a call at CGW and he'll get you squared away.

Edited by cjfung10