Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag Pouch recommendations for CZ P09

Ocrrhbow

I am fairly new to competitive shooting. I have been competing in USPSA production for the past year but I would like to try the new Carry Optics division. I have ordered a CZ P09 that will have the slide milled for a red dot. While the gun is being built I have started looking around for equipment to carry it and its magazines. Are there mag pouches that someone could recommend that will fit the P09. I have tried to put them in my DAA Racemaster pouches that I use for my production gun but they are too big to fit without modifying the spacers. There doesn't seem to be as many options out there on the internet for the P09. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost 360's work well for basically any double stack. They come with a bullets out option and are about as cheap as you can get, especially when you need to buy 5 of them. I used them all season in 2015, before moving to DAA racers for my limited/open rig.

Your daa race masters should have come with 4 spacers for each mag. 2 for the side (thick and thin) and 2 for the rear (thick and thin).

If your running a shadow in production you probably have both of the thick spacers in. Changing the side spacer is one screw and the rear spacer is even easier (it just slides in and out).

I think with the thin side spacer the p09 mags will fit fine. You might have to change the rear to thin too. It's seriously a 30sec job per pouch.