Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi everybody from Spain

Taumas

Hello from Spain, more or less a newbie, one a half year shooting. Now I own a second or third (or fourth) hand Beretta 92FS and a .22 lr conversion kit. Good pistol, reliable, trigger too heavy (trigger job never done) and the grip is too big for my hands. I'm thinking now about a new adquisition. And that is why I'm in this forum. Looking for advice and wisdom. I've been reading the forum a while, and seems that there are a lot of wisdom here. (It's not a joke).

A bit more, I use the Beretta 92FS to practice IPSC in the standard category. Yes, I know that is not a Standard pistol, but is what I have. And I my shooting range only practice production a coulple of guys, so its very boring.

Edited by Taumas

Welcome to the forums! Lots of knowledgeable folks here though I'm fairly limited. I'm not sure what you gun laws are like. but I'd certainly get with other club/range members and ask try their guns. I've found most shooting enthusiasts to be very kind and happy to help - ergo this forum! Anyway, try a bunch of guns, and see what works best for you. Depending on what competitions are available to you, you'll want to consider the various divisions, single stack, limited, production, etc., which will also help you select a new blaster.

Best of luck!