Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy New Year from a 3Gun newbie and Forum newbie

Greensummits

Greetings all. I stumbled across this forum on my quest to purchase a shotgun for 3Gun. Got the pistol, got the rifle, can't decide on the shotgun. Narrowed my search to Stoeger M3K or Beretta 1301 competition 21". I love all the reading material I've found on this site so far.

This forum is full of info but nothing can replace trigger time. Where are you located? I'm assuming there are matches near by, I would go and talk with the folks shooting and see if anyone there has a MK3 or the 1301. There is a good chance they will let you fondle/shoot them to to help you make your decision most 3 gunners/shooters are rather friendly.

This forum is full of info but nothing can replace trigger time. Where are you located? I'm assuming there are matches near by, I would go and talk with the folks shooting and see if anyone there has a MK3 or the 1301. There is a good chance they will let you fondle/shoot them to to help you make your decision most 3 gunners/shooters are rather friendly.

I'm located in North Alabama. I will definitely do that. Thanks for the great suggestion.