Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz75 V Cz75b

AikiDale

I have this old CZ75. As in I bought it used before the ban. I just picked up 5 10 round magazines to use in Production. Three of them run fine. Two won't go more than 2/3 the way into the magwell.

Is there a difference between CZ75 and CZ75b 9mm magazines? All 5 run in a CZ75b. Or is the difference internal to my pistol?

I have this old CZ75.  As in I bought it used before the ban.  I just picked up 5 10 round magazines to use in Production.  Three of them run fine.  Two won't go more than 2/3 the way into the magwell. 

Is there a difference between CZ75 and CZ75b 9mm magazines?  All 5 run in a CZ75b.  Or is the difference internal to my pistol?

There is a difference in the mag opening of the gun itself and apparently there is a difference in magazines as well. I'm going to get info from czforum and I'll be back shortly.

Well went to the czforum where I knew a thread existed that listed what worked with what, and it has been deleted. The administrator said he is redoing it. Thought I was about to be some help....

That similar thread does exist at CZforum.com look under CZ Clones section, then under the thread "Magazine compatability list"...............AND, yes, there is a difference between the CZ75 and CZ75B mags.........CZ75B mags, Tanfoglio, EAA Witness and Baby Eagle will all work whereas the CZ75 will not with the others