Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pact Club Timer III

ong45

I have had the pact club timer II since they came out.

It has a large display and it is very easy to use . The only problem i have with it is that the buzzer sucks!! with ear plugs i can barely hear the thing.

Now the new version is out and they claim that they have fixed the problem.

Anyone have any input?

James

Got a Pact club timer lll about a month ago and like it. Buzzer is loud and clear, easy to here with muffs on. Got it on sale from Midway for $109.00 , would recommend it to anyone.

I have the III also and the buzzer is clearly audible even with earmuffs on. When it comes to dryfiring, you'll either have to cover the speaker up with a couple layers of duct tape or wear your earmuffs with them.

If you purchase the Pact timer from our gracious host you get free shipping! And you help support the fellow who makes this forum happen. With the difference in shipping the prices are too close to matter IMHO.

[/unsolicited plug for Brian!]

i have the old one and it rules during dri fire. but when you use it in live fire it can be better. good thing i have a peltor 6s muffs that amplifies the sound to the right level.

the new one is too noisy for drifire at home. it can probably be heard a block away