Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What is this Benelli worth?

A5H556

To begin with, this is not intended to be a covert for-sale ad. I've not fully decided if I want to sell the gun or not, and if I do, it won't be until after the A3G championship match at the end of this month. Bottom line, I'm not sure I care to continue to pursue the 3gn Nation style matches since for the time/money invested, especially with my 2 boys at home, I'd just prefer to shoot the local "tactial" style matches. For those, I don't need a raced-out shotgun.

So, with that said, I have a Benelli M1. I bought it as a field model with a 28" barrel. I also have a 21" field barrel for it. Both barrels are upgraded with HiViz Comp. fiber optic sights. Both barrels have the full set of factory chokes and I also have an extended Briley Spectrum Light Modified choke.

Mods/components:

Nordic MXT + 9, spring

Nordic MXT + 5, spring

Nordic Nut

Nordic endcap

Nordic clamp

Nordic Follower, red

Brownells Follower, red

Nordic bolt handle

Redneck Tactical bolt release tab

Bolt modified for ghost loading

Loading Port opened

TTI Lifter

Matchsaverz installed on forend

Limbsaver recoil pad

Not sure if I should try to sell the gun with both barrels or split it up.

Any thoughts on package and split up values would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

IMG_8912.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8119_1.jpg

Fair market price would be 1000.00 for the 28" gun and another 400.00 for the extra barrel....don't go cheap on the spare barrel! If you offered all that for 1500.00 you would be right there!!! M1 rule in my opinion!

Good to see a fellow A3G shooter here.

I recently bought a Benelli M1, and with upgrades, it is similarly equipped. Kurtm's estimate perfectly matches my recent experience...to the penny!

If you have any desire to sell the 21" barrel separately, after the November match, let me know. Mine is 18.5". A 21" barrel would be a great option.