Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kahles k16i G4B

Anyone else have a k16i? I got mine yesterday. I was close to buying a vortex, but its so heavy. The kahles with my mount is still lighter. I bought the Bobro offset mount for it and now I'm playing with the eye relief and rail position. Its so good that i feel its almost as fast as a red dot for me. Impressive scope!

Well, here is the reticle diagram as provided by Kahles. I also do not understand the subtensions. I almost went with the SM1 reticle, because it was more like my ACOG and I understood those a little, but this is advertised as the choice of gamers. Anyone shed light on thesepost-55259-0-45696700-1439901263_thumb.j? I am not a rifle shooter and don't have opportunities to shoot over 100 yards very often.

Of note, I dropped my scope the day I got it and it dented the turret cover. I contacted their customer service and they are sending me one at NC. Very nice. post-55259-0-45696700-1439901263_thumb.jpost-55259-0-45696700-1439901263_thumb.j

Well, here is the reticle diagram as provided by Kahles. I also do not understand the subtensions. I almost went with the SM1 reticle, because it was more like my ACOG and I understood those a little, but this is advertised as the choice of gamers. Anyone shed light on theseattachicon.gifKAHLESUSA_K16i_G4B_dm.jpg? I am not a rifle shooter and don't have opportunities to shoot over 100 yards very often.

Of note, I dropped my scope the day I got it and it dented the turret cover. I contacted their customer service and they are sending me one at NC. Very nice.