Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I had to have a sinus lift (upper tooth) so I didn't include that. That cost another $1,500. I think a regular bone graft would have been included had I not needed the sinus lift. Xrays, office visits, ect included. all in looks like this:

Sinus Lift $1,500

Implant $1,200

Abutment & Crown $2,000

Total $4,700

Check around, all dentists don't charge the same.

+1. Also, look into a nice vacation in a friendlier country - you might spend the

same amount for the tooth and the vacation where prices are lower - even

parts of Europe. :cheers:

I worked with a guy who went to Thailand for major dental. It paid for the trip and his dentist went to school at UCLA.

I had to have a sinus lift (upper tooth) so I didn't include that. That cost another $1,500. I think a regular bone graft would have been included had I not needed the sinus lift. Xrays, office visits, ect included. all in looks like this:

Sinus Lift $1,500

Implant $1,200

Abutment & Crown $2,000

Total $4,700

Thanks. Like I said, getting prices is tough because the implant itself is only a part of it and when you add it all up, it's about 3-4x the cost of the implant alone. I'm looking at roughly the same price for the same thing, including a bone graft. Then there's the removal of the old cracked tooth plus the x-ray/ct scan which brings it up to about $5500 - OUCH!

• 3 weeks later...