Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ZEV trigger Glock 34

wheelie66

I put a Zev Ultimate connector in my G34 and it is almost too light, I still need to get rid of the mile long take up and over travel.

Are you sure you put it in correctly?

They are easy to put in but if the transfer bar is not on the connector properly, it can act funny.

The trigger pull is now over 5 pounds with an increase in creep and overall "marshmallow" feel. Thanks for the link, but I am looking for a lighter pull.

Something doesn't sound right, I reduced my pull weight signicantly with a Zev Ultimate connector, in a Gen4 G34, everything else is stock.

I would agree that my ZEV trigger in my 34 feels heavier than the ghost trigger I had. It feels like it has much more of a "wall" than my older trigger. I also could not get the set screws to loosen with a lighter so I haven't adjusted it

I just wanted to give an update. I watched all of Mr Wong's videos, gave it some thought and went to work. The trigger now breaks at a clean 3 lbs with minimal over and under travel.While it may not be a world class 1911 trigger, the ZEV trigger makes the most of Glock's design. Thanks for the videos Mr Wong!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Which Zev kit did you buy? The ult kit is great. Make sure you change striker spring, plunger spring and connector. You will need to adjust take up and over travel. if it is still really heavy than you have another issue going on.