Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA 9mm mags from CDNN?

I don't know a thing about the EAA mags, but I bought some AR mags from CDNN that were NOT what they were advertised to be.  CDNN said "like new" but they really were worn out mags that had been "reworked" with sandblaster to look "new."  Out of 20 mags, I found 4 usable.  CDNN did honor their return policy and credited me.  

Just a heads up.

E

Have posted on CDNN here in the past. My take is: if you know what you are buying, then CDNN has the best price, bar none. As for things like aftermarket EAA mags, I would not get your hopes up until I saw the product. I took a chance and bought 3 "mystery mags" for the 9mm AR-15 - very reliable 40 round mags that were very inexpensive and have a total crap finish. Still, they were such a good deal that I bought more. CDNN is a fair company IMHO, just don't expect a silk purse for the price of a sows ear. Search here on word "CDNN" and you should find more info.

Hey Bill, congrats on the Summer blast!!! Youre gonna have to hook me up with some free pointers.

The mags are advertised as "new".

The reason I'm asking was, I was at a gun show the other day, and the quality of mag for the EAA (in my case S.A P-9) varied greatly, as did the price.($29.00-$79.00)

I want to get an idea of what theyre selling before I buy $150.00 worth of them.

Eric