Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Special fruit

ima45dv8

After waiting his turn to make a presentation to the U.S. Patent office, the man stands before the board carrying a generic grocery bag. "And what are you submitting for consideration today?", asked the chairman.

"This bag of fruit."

"You can't put a patent on fruit!?"

"Sure I can. This is very special fruit. I developed them over many years of careful manipulation and cross-breeding. Here. Take a bite of this banana."

The chairman takes a bit, and with a delighted grin says, "Wow, that tastes just like a strawberry!"

"That's right. Now turn it over," the man says.

The chairman turns it over and takes another bite. "Incredible! This tastes just like a cherry!"

Next the man hands him a pear. "Take a bite of this."

The chairman takes a bite and nearly spins his chair around. "This is wonderful! It tastes just like a juicy blueberry!"

"Turn it over," the man says.

With a look of total disbelief the chairman turns and tells the rest of the board, "This is incredible! This side tastes just like an orange!"

The man lowers his voice, and looking around slowly, withdraws an apple from his bag. "This," he says softly, "is the most special one of all. It tastes just like pu$$y!"

With a look of utter amazement but grinning like a child sneaking a cookie, the chairman slowly takes a bite. Suddenly he leaps from his chair and starts spitting the pieces of apple on the floor. "You lied," he screams, "this tastes like shit!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," the man says. "Turn it over."