Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Wyoming

dftc187

Just here trying to get some helpful information. New to all the match shooting and 3 gun shooting but I would really like to get into it. Just recently picked up a Ruger SR 556 E So any and all information regarding that rifle and its application towards 3 gun or anything for that matter would be awesome. I was all about it when I found a thread that Brian was on talking about, lightening up the barrel and such so I got into the thread and got on here subscribed and I'm really excited with all the information. thanks!

Looks like a nice rifle. Don't change a thing for now. You should be just fine shooting it as is for the time being.

There aren't as many piston guns in the game but it will work fine. Don't worry about barrel length or anything for now.

Eventually you should look at getting a new trigger, select a good optic (if you want to shoot tacops), and perhaps get a more efficient muzzle break. A new stock could also be a nice upgrade but falls into that nice to have category rather than need to have. Don't change anything though until you get a feel for the game.