Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Missouri Monster Match outlaw benefit match for the USO

Were back!!!

October 25th, 2015 mark the date!

$6,000.00 and all of it went to the Missouri USO last year!

Monster Match had over 70 shooters last year!

We gave away an M&P 9mm with a competition trigger job from a local smith and sponsor Kelly Firearms and Dr. Tysen Petre D.O.

Giant range bags donated by MIDWAY USA, gift certificates from Xtreme bullets, Asymmetric Solutions, Tarren Tactical, Dawson Precision, Target Barn, Webber tactical, Hornady, Ultimate Defense indoor range and training facility, I.C.E training, Elite survival, Sams Club, Wright City meats, Real life firearms training and H&H guns!!!

We need all the above things mentioned to grow exponentially and raise the bar for the next year and years to come.

We need sponsors, donations, shooters and people that want to do good things for a good cause!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you gentleman. Last I heard we are over 80 shooters without some staff and friends signed up yet. Definitely a bigger turnout than last year.

We are looking forward to the shoot and helping out the USO.

It's kinda funny. Today I was talking to someone about joining us for this match and he said he didn't want to shoot a match that ended so late on a Sunday afternoon. IIRC, last years match ended way sooner than I had expected it would. Looking at an old thread here, I posted at #22 we were done by 3:00PM.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199416

Sure there are more shooters signed up,(approx.70 last year), but I trust that the match staff will get this thing kicked off early enough and adjusted to get us out without delay. :)

Edited by LikesToShoot