Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Import Registration tab in ezws

kmc

I'm very familiar with Practiscore and have been running it for our club for over a year. However, I've always had another club member do the import to ezws and publish to uspsa.org and I'm now trying that part for the first time. I'm following the PS website instructions on how to do it but am having a basic problem. In my case, match definition, registration, etc was done on ps. I have exported registration and match results file. I've gone into (a fresh installation of) ezws 4.05 and created a basic match but when I go to setup->registration, there is no import tab from which to pull in reg.txt. I presume this is some basic item I'm missing but not sure what it is. Any clue?

The first problem is using EZWS 4.05. That version is deprecated. Update to 4.13.

Importing the registration is done by going to Setup->Registration->Registration Import (far right tab, #6 of 6), then clicking the 'Import Registration' button. This will open a file selection dialog, where you can then select the 'reg.txt' file.