Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Schools

Putty

...I get up to the line get extremely tense and run real fast and dont hit but a few A's and never really SEE anything.

You are not alone.

I have seen that same post here many, many times.

You have a focus on speed.

Shift your focus to vision (seeing the sights lift) and you will see great results.

Did that last month on the first stage for the first four targets. The good news? With time and expereince you'll learn to recognize the behaviour during the run, and switch the focus to seeing. I hit one C after the fourth target; but I had a couple of Deltas and at least one mike on the first four......

Not good......

• 3 weeks later...

Just found this thread and thanks for the comments guys!

First of all I want to add, take training from everyone listed if you get the chance. They may have something that makes the difference for you! Besides, they all know what it takes to be a champion and what kind of path is nec. to reach the goal of premier performance.

I (most likely) will not be doing any local (AZ) group training in the near future. In fact I only have 3 group civilian classes left for the year. BTW I am training in Richmond, CA in April. I am booking private students, but, with my shooting, training, practice and video schedule I am just about hammered through Sept.

If you have any questions, please contact me at 602-790-8838 or by email which I generally get to once or more a week at matt@burkettvideo.com

Best of luck and if I can't help you out as far as training, I will get you pointed in the right direction.

Matt