Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ROCKCASTLE USPSA SAT. FEBRUARY 28,2015

Hey Guys,

We are having our USPSA match this month on February 28th. Stages will be up top this month due to the weather we have had. Six stages, 82 rounds with classifier 09-04. Come out and shake off your cabin fever. Registration is at http://www.matchsignup.org opening the 25th. Check-in will be at the hotel lobby between 8:30am and 9:30 am. Shooting begins at 10:00 am.

Remember the hotel offers breakfast and lunch for your convenience.

Hope to see you at the range.

Sue

I know the range is probable full of snow and ice and by the time Saturday rolls around will be flooded out also. I don't care, i just want to shoot and most people would cancel the match so i just want to say thanks Sue for putting in the work and letting us come out and have some fun.

Talked to OP, and 2 bays will have 2 stages each, with 2 other bays having 1 stage each, so yes, 6 stages

This is a good time to discuss with Nick Noble about the expansion that was discussed and promised last year, to make the bay area larger!

Talked to OP, and 2 bays will have 2 stages each, with 2 other bays having 1 stage each, so yes, 6 stages

This is a good time to discuss with Nick Noble about the expansion that was discussed and promised last year, to make the bay area larger!

And a drainage system for those bays. It's like a swamp up there when it rains