Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I get extra tecloader tubes?

I have 4 of the original plastic ones, and one 6rd Arredondo aluminum. The Arredondo keeps losing the plastic end cap during stages, and the handle binds up during the load if the cap is missing. Also, the little retaining fingers are supposed to flex outward as the shells go past, but they often get trapped between the funnel and the tube and won't release the shells. Recently two of the plastic tubes have broken at the ears. From abuse, mind you, neither failed during normal loading. So here is the million dollar question- It was hard enough to find them the first time, and I had to buy them in pairs with the plastic bracket that I don't need. Is it possible to buy just the loaders, and in larger quantities than two at a time?

Thanks guys!

Haha- I KNOW I could, but we are so buried right now there is no way I can fit in another project. I am here on a Sunday, keepin machines running. 2 days off TOTAL since Christmas. 3GN Regional in 2 weeks....... Not gonna have time. I have already decided what I would do different than Arredondo if I made tubes in-house, but may be a year before I can even try :)