Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Target height?

Buckrun

In the layout drawings Pendulum is the only one that gives the target height. What is the height of the targets in all the other layouts?

I have been working on some target frames to hold cardboard discs to practice. Here is picture of what I have so far. They are cardboard discs I cut out. They are held in place by alligator clips attached to the corner of the frame with 1/8” bungy cords. I welded the frames up using ½” re-rod. They are reinforced in the corners with 1/8” flat steel. I drilled a 1/8” hole for the bungy cord and just tied a knot on the backside.

I suppose I will be replacing a few of the alligator clips but that is OK. :huh:

Steve

Targets.jpg

The height for the other plates is specified down in the SC rules.. "as set by a transit from the shooters box", the meaning or effect of which I'm not terribly clear on except that the plates about line up with the gongs if you squat down a bit.

In the layout drawings Pendulum is the only one that gives the target height. What is the height of the targets in all the other layouts?

All round targets are 5' high to the top of the target and all rectangles are 5'6" to the top of the target (as set by a transom from the shooter's box).