Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 1 and Limited Pro

Gdub

Stock I is on a regular frame (like a match) has the lo profile adjustable lights (like a match) and a coned barrel

Lim Pro is on a competition frame (like a stockII but with a short dust cover) has a cone barrel and the target type sights

Whats the difference in a regular frame and a competition frame? Thanks for the reply.

The competition frame has checkering on the front and back strap, a square trigger guard, a longer beaver tail, and the ability to easily install a bolt-on magwell. The frame on a Stock I is a little unique in that it has checkering on the front and back strap (slightly different than the competition frame) rather than the typical vertical serrations that are on the regular frames.

I would say the biggest difference between the Stock I and the Limited Pro is that the Stock I has a 4.5" cone/bull barrel, and the Limited Pro has a 4.75" straight barrel with better sights. If I had a choice between the two guns in the same caliber, I would go with the Limited Pro (I have one) since it is legal for both USPSA Production and IDPA SSP or ESP. The cone barrel on the Stock I makes it ineligible for any division of IDPA.

Edited by BrazeauRacing

The competition frame has checkering on the front and back strap, a square trigger guard, a longer beaver tail, and the ability to easily install a bolt-on magwell. The frame on a Stock I is a little unique in that it has checkering on the front and back strap (slightly different than the competition frame) rather than the typical vertical serrations that are on the regular frames.

I would say the biggest difference between the Stock I and the Limited Pro is that the Stock I has a 4.5" cone/bull barrel, and the Limited Pro has a 4.75" straight barrel with better sights. If I had a choice between the two guns in the same caliber, I would go with the Limited Pro (I have one) since it is legal for both USPSA Production and IDPA SSP or ESP. The cone barrel on the Stock I makes it ineligible for any division of IDPA.

Thank you!