Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Traded in Baretta 682 and kept the factory case.

TimMc

So I went to look at a used 682 gold e skeet gun and the individual that traded it in to the LGS kept the case and tools that came with it new....... SO the wife got it for me a Christmas and the search is on for a factory case and tools....

Got an old 686 that was the same deal. No disappointment though as as the price was real good on the gun and as said the factory case is kind of clunky.

Since all i do is haul locally I just wanted something simple, lightweight, and fairly durable, got a SKB Hybrid Breakdown Shotgun Case like this:

http://www.amazon.com/SKB-Break-down-Shotgun-Soft-Case/dp/B003QYGUME/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1419972289&sr=1-1&keywords=breakdown+case

Has storage for all the goodies, protects the gun well, is light and doesn't take up much space. So, if you don't need a bullet proof case for the airline gorillas this might be an option.

Nice gun, BTW...and an even cooler wife! :cheers:

The SKB case looks like it will work will have to order one. Thanks for the recommendation bamboo. And yes very lucky with the wife she lets me get good toys and believes in buy once cry once.

I'd rather be missing the case than the one that I got where the Remlock in the safety was engaged, but there were no Remington tools included with the rifle. Thank goodness I had one at home. It really is frustrating when we get something that is missing a critical piece.