Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Marauder

ZedPR

Finish, weapon light rail, adjustable novaks and a tac magwell are the differences over an Eagle that I am aware of.

I've shot one and it's a great shooting pistol. I really enjoyed it, but I only got to put about 200 rounds through it and it was on a plate rack.

I really enjoy mine it is my first 2011 and prior to buying it I had only shot 2 other 2011s an edge and a custom open 2011. I did have some hiccups at the last match but we narrowed it down to out of spec reman ammo. Other than that the pistol shoots like a dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my Marauder in 40 from SC. I have to say this gun feels very well balanced. I haven't got it on the range yet, so I'll have to get back to you on that one. I also own an Edge in 40 and the lack of dust cover on the Marauder should make for a nice pistol to shoot 40 minor in. My plans for it were to use as a back up pistol for Limited in case my Edge goes down. I will use it primarily for 3 gun and shoot minor loads. I'm thinking it'll be a great set up in 40.