Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Building the 'Poor mans Comp Glock'

DreGarciaTAT2

I am starting a new project, building a full on race Glock with as little money as possible, comparing it to my 'holy sh!t you spent how much on parts' Glock and seeing the difference. Parts list is as follows:

-Zev sights (on sale) $70

-LWD connector/Wolff springs (eBay) $15

-polished/reamed/microlon coated barrel (DIY/free)

-OC Custom trigger $40

-Stainless NDZ guide rod ($20)

-DIY Stipple/frame reduction free

-I have an extra magwell I'm going to use, if not I would get a polymer one off of eBay $20

That's $165 bucks plus the $384 for the pistol (Gen 3 35)

$589 total. The parts are all in the mail. We'll see what how it comes together :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I hear "race gun" I think Open division. You are building a Limited division gun if it's for USPSA. I think a mag well and some mag extensions and a 25 cent trigger job would be just fine for starters

When I hear "race gun" I think Open division. You are building a Limited division gun if it's for USPSA. I think a mag well and some mag extensions and a 25 cent trigger job would be just fine for starters

It would be, but I want it to be fully done up. And I mean a Limited pistol. Sorry for the confusion.

I plan on shooting it in both IDPA and USPSA, I really want to focus 2015 on IDPA CDP with my G41, but this will be my 'change of pace' blaster. Hopefully it goes together nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk