Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone up for training?

3djedi

You are aware that our "tier one" units, that's the term apparently now, have been doing " close proximity" shooting in their training for years. There is a shoot house on the east coast where I was opfor in '89...they did not hit each other, but live rounds were so close you could see powder residue on gear.

It was bad ass and very scary at the same time.....

You are aware that our "tier one" units, that's the term apparently now, have been doing " close proximity" shooting in their training for years. There is a shoot house on the east coast where I was opfor in '89...they did not hit each other, but live rounds were so close you could see powder residue on gear.

It was bad ass and very scary at the same time.....

Wow, really?

And what is OPFOR? Opposing force?

Im also wondering if during the second of the three drills, the operator purposely fired his weapon into the ground as a method of scaring off somebody trying to put hands on him or if homeboy f*#ked up. Thoughts?

On the first page of the thread somebody said that they shoot into the ground like that as a form of "crowd control" method. But seeing that segment it in slow motion his finger is on the trigger when he turns up range and the gun goes off. I'm not so sure that it was intentional...... either way that's some f'n intense guys right there.......

I have heard of/seen the shooting into the ground before in other super operator videos (like Instructor Zero). Supposed to make people get away from you. You can see the Russian dude does it twice in the video, but only the uprange one is in slow mo..

You can see what I'm talking about here:

Edited by Gooldylocks