Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Picked up a Gen 4 34 on here recently

mtwashingtonhunter

It has a few mods already:

TTI trigger kit http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44_45&products_id=118

with the Zev light weight striker http://www.glockworx.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=912136&MANF=825

...what would be the appropriate recoil spring weight to use with 115 gr and 147 gr ammo?

Thinking about going with the Jager ss guide rod with ISMI springs...waiting for TTI to release his magwell for the next mod.

Thanks

Ordered the Jager with 13 ISMI spring... If anyone has better recommendations, let me know.

thanks

Excellent choice... That should run it perfectly... I did buy one of those NDZ performance guide rods recently, and even though they are cheap (price wise), the performance is top notch... I'm thinking of building up a Glock using as many NDZ parts as I can and seeing how it compares to one of my Higher end builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea of use yet...long story short, suffered a severe hand injury, not sure my right hand will be heavy gun friendly ever again...kinda knocks out my CZs that I have thousands in...Going to try some plastic guns to see which one ends up being my go to...May shoot some 3 gun and/or USPSA...or just play with friends at my farm if my hand doesn't get any better...May never shoot with my dominant hand again if it doesn't get better...motorcycle accident a year ago...and still can't point a handgun with right hand yet...recovering from 3rd hand surgery still, so hoping for the best...surgeons said another year before I know what I get back.

Edited by mtwashingtonhunter

13# Not much else you need to do except for sights.

It would be an interesting experiment with your hand to see if you can mostly use your support hand to grip the gun with your injured right "along for the ride".

There's an old pistol video out there with Koenig shooting for Sig Sauer. He showed the role of the different parts of the hand. He shot with the right hand supporting the backstrap and with just the trigger finger. The control and pressure was applied by the support hand. Right hand fingers didn't touch the grip.

With the Gen 4 texture, which I personally like, this seems possible.

Post about how your shooting technique progresses.

DNH