Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

picking a barrel for a custom limited

krazykj03

Depends on what cut you have/want for your frame. STI uses the Wilson Nowlin cut, but that cut can be extended to a Clark/Para. I specified Clark/Para on my builds as there are those (myself included) it is stronger than the W/N. There also is the Lissner, which is very similar to the Clark/Para.

Depends on what cut you have/want for your frame. STI uses the Wilson Nowlin cut, but that cut can be extended to a Clark/Para. I specified Clark/Para on my builds as there are those (myself included) it is stronger than the W/N. There also is the Lissner, which is very similar to the Clark/Para.

i just got a STI frame but i dont know what kind of cut it has. but im sure the gunsmith can do all that? but i bought a clark/para barrel. Im just buying the parts to get my custom built.

i just got a STI frame but i dont know what kind of cut it has. but im sure the gunsmith can do all that? but i bought a clark/para barrel. Im just buying the parts to get my custom built.

You should probably be talking to the 'smith about these choices.