Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If You're Over 35

Doggorloader

Heh. All right just for you smart-mouths, (smart-fingers maybe as fingers do the typing). I like to post in the stream of conciousness way of writing. Puncuation just makes me lose my train of thought. But anyway, Yes guns are good if they are handled safely and properly. There are those who give gun-owners a bad name in my generation. But there are those of use who realize that a gun is a tool not a toy in my generation too. Well maybe you competition shooters would disagree with me, but you would still agree that proper safety is key to having fun with your firearms. In Pa many people use long guns for hunting and thats where I started. Deer meat saves alot on the grocery bills for alot of families in my area. I'm just starting to getting into hand-guns and I was merely commenting that that 1.) its nice to find a forum with knowledgeable people who are enthusiastic about what they do, and 2.) that there are people in my generation who think the current state of the legal system and society, with people blaming everybody but themselves is abhorent.