Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LG G3 , Samsung S5 or IPhone 6?

First I want to say that I have had iPhones in the past and although they worked well I found them rather boring and with a small display. I currently have a Note 3, but never use the stylus, and I want a phone slightly smaller. I have been considering a G3 , but am concerned about the display not being bright enough outdoors. I hear that the iPhone 6 is bright even outdoors, and I must say the small amount of time I played with one at Verizon, I really liked it. Soooooo, what say you experienced phone geeks? S5, G3 or Iphone6.

I saw a 6plus yesterday, outside in sunlight at south river gun club. it was very easy to read, not at all unwieldy to handle with the 5.5" screen, and all the stuff about it being easily bent is patently untrue. (Don't sit on it, duh! I wouldn't sit on a Samsung Galaxy-anything, either!) I want one!

I picked up a Samsung S5, real nice. I might have drank the kool-aid, but the Verizon store was all out. Nice thing about big reds "edge" plan, I will be getting something different June 2015, right around the time some new stuff will be coming out.