Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Levitation System

crovello

I curently use a Safariland 012 holster. I was thinking of converting it to the Levitation System by Safariland. The Levitation belt system looks like a good idea to me. I like the way the components lock on to the belt. They sell the parts to convert the components I have now to work on the Levitation system.

Does anyone out there have experience with the new Levitation system?

When you convert an old holster to the Levitation system is it the same as buying the levitation system holster?

Dave

I've been very pleased with the Levitation system. Some years back I wrote about it in Front Sight.

I've not used a CR, so I cannot compare there, but between a standard 012 and the Levitation version, I prefer the Levitation.

Guy

Peirruiggi, The Levitation belt has a flexible tube in both the top edge and bottom edge. The components fit onto this and you clamp them in place. It is suppose to be light weight and comfortable. This is the link to the belt. Levitation belt

I have noticed that the CR systems seem to be very popular. I have ordered a belt to use with other components I have. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Dave

I have never posted a link before. I hope it works for you.