Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thieves....

Dranoel

Last night Checked my e-mail and found a notification from my debit card company stating that my card had been used at BOOST mobile. A total of $130 and change spent. I don't have boost mobile and I was certainly not at any of their stores at 10:41AM. So I called my bank went through the red tape of cancelling my cards and ordering new ones. 7-10 days before I can get a replacement. Meanwhile I have $120 to last me the next week and a half. Cops have been called and on their way.

Going down to the local boost mobile to find out who used it and get the security cam footage. Thief better hope the cops get to him before I do.

Last night Checked my e-mail and found a notification from my debit card company stating that my card had been used at BOOST mobile. A total of $130 and change spent. I don't have boost mobile and I was certainly not at any of their stores at 10:41AM. So I called my bank went through the red tape of cancelling my cards and ordering new ones. 7-10 days before I can get a replacement. Meanwhile I have $120 to last me the next week and a half. Cops have been called and on their way.

Going down to the local boost mobile to find out who used it and get the security cam footage. Thief better hope the cops get to him before I do.

My wife was director of cardiology at the county hospital for years. About 20 years ago, some scumbags came into the ER and pretended to wait but "strolled" through the office areas and ripped off all the purses they saw for credit cards including my wife's. Then they got back on the freeway and went to the nearest mall and maxed them out buying mostly $500 sneakers which can be resold on the street. The cops called them "Felony Flyers" because they steal them so often.

They hit her for about $10k total because one of the cards was a "smart" card and shut itself down based on the activity. The other one maxed out at about $10k limit.

Major PITA, took months to get all the charges reversed.

Edited by bountyhunter