Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPS IS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST

Runnin2live

I officially hate the USPS! There cost has gone up and customer service sucks.

The tracking numbers are hardly updated and the best of all....

Pay extra for priority 2 day service and 4 days later still no movement on the tracking number on the website.

Whether this is a pouty childish thing or not. Oh well, they suck

It gets worse. Try "Smartpost". A joint venture between FedEx and USPS. USPS starts the ball rolling, hands off to

FedEx. FedEx does the long haul, passes it back to USPS for delivery. The absolute worst of both worlds.

Compared to SmartPost, plain old USPS is a shining example of shipping efficiency. :sick:

I officially hate the USPS! There cost has gone up and customer service sucks.

The tracking numbers are hardly updated and the best of all....

Pay extra for priority 2 day service and 4 days later still no movement on the tracking number on the website.

Whether this is a pouty childish thing or not. Oh well, they suck

I can't stand them either for an assortment of experiences but when I posted rants against them before I got yelled at for insulting people who work at the post office.

It's not one person, it's the group

I agree completely but I was informed they didn't like such rants because they offended people on the forum who worked for USPS. Like I said, every time I see the USPS it astonishes me that the organization still exists. Edited by bountyhunter

I dislike them also, but I do enjoy watching the mail-lady use her mail truck to knock over our trash cans while she is on the phone every day!

I can top that... I ordered something off Amazon and the seller sent it priority mail. It never arrived and I started backtracking it through USPS. The list of excuses I got was:

1) The seller never sent it.

2) It got lost because they sent it to the wrong postal station.

3) It was "undeliverable" because the bar code was "damaged" and would not scan.

Regarding #3 I swear I am not making this up: The delivery guy finally delivers it a week late and shows me that the bar code had been torn which was why they din't deliver it. I held the package up and right in the center of the package was my correct name and address and zip code......

ME: "this has my name and address. Why didn't you deliver it?"

USPS carrier: "No, see the bar code was damaged so it wouldn't scan."

Ever wonder why the USPS is what it is? That's why.

Edited by bountyhunter

Funny, I am about to jinx myself but I ship, and get a lot of stuff USPS and it seems to work pretty well for me. Try to get 70lbs across the country for +-$16 any other way. For that matter try and get a small box shipped any other way for $6.

Are they perfect, nope, but who is?