Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Summer Blast

Being present on Friday morning at the range when Larry's hair was turning gray and his BP went through the ceiling and his staff was all wondering if we'd ever get to our stages, or be able to run shooters (without canoes). Larry kept telling us we'd be running shooters by 1pm and we were.

Hats off to all of you for a GREAT weekend! It was well worth the drive and a pleasure to be part of the 2005 Summer Splash (oops Blast) staff!

We are looking forward to next year

:rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my first trip to Pennsylvania was great! What a beautiful range (I was in the shade the majority of the time). I want to echo everything said about the match and staff. I had a great time and everyone involved did a fantastic job. My hat is off to all of the ROs who volunteered their time so we could have fun. I still can't believe that there was that much water on the range Friday (it would still be there if it rained like that here in S.C.). As usual, Linda had the squad schedules etc well under control. The fact that Friday am shooters were rolled into the pm squads and it went of as smoothly as it did makes it clear that she has match management down to a science. My squad started at about 1:40 and finished at 5:00. Larry, thanks for dedicating the time to this match. I look forward to coming back next year.

driver8M3 - Never by much, you're always just a small step from passing me by. Watched you shoot a few stages and not sure where I pick up a little because

you shoot fast and well. Hope we can squad togather in the near future.