Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Load Data Request (115, 125, 147)

nicholastheczar

I'm down to my last 8lbs of Win231 and haven't seen any for sale in a year or more. I lucked out over the last couple of weeks at my local reloading supply shop and scored some Bullseye. I've never used Bullseye but have heard some good things about it and since its pistol powder I wasn't going to be picky.

I see Alliant has 4.7gr for a 115gr 9mm RN bullet listed at 1144FPS. I'll start about 4.3 or so and see if that puts me at about 1050 or so. Any one else have a good pet load for 115s? I typically use Xtreme or Berrys plated.

I also have about 2000 of the SNS casting new style ogive 125gr 9mm coated bullets. Anyone have a recipe for these?

Lastly, I also have some Xtreme 147s and some SNS Casting Coated 147s I'd like to load up w/ some of this Bullseye as well. Recipes?

All of this will be used for 3 gunning so no need to meet any power factors, just need to be able to knock down steel and poke holes in paper.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Oh, and here's a shot of my score...

4x - 8#

6924d652-4b80-4cad-aa1b-527b25f4d45b_zps

Edited by nicholastheczar

Haven't seen Titegroup forever and heard a local indoor range in KC had it, of course it's right next door to the Hogdon Corp Offices. Called them up and snagged 6 pounds of it. Felt like I won the lottery! Bullseye has been a staple for many years. The only issue I've ever heard of is the super light loads in 38 special cases.

Edited by pskys2