Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anybody mounted a Crimson Trace laser on thier Glock?

glenr

Has anybody used one on their Glocks? I have read a couple of bad reviews on them. They can be sour grapes etc. As they are cheap and break apart in use etc.

I would think if they are that bad the company would have done an improved model or changed the formula on the polymer.

It will be on a carry, and I don't intend too get into a running gun battle with a group of thugs. As some on the net seem to think is going to be a daily happening.

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a CT laser on my EDC (G17), and a different CT laser on my G22 Gen 4. Both of these are the buttstock version of the CT laser. I had a problem with the laser on the G17 failing to turn on, about 6 month after I bought it. CT had me ship it back to them. I don't know if they repaired it, or replaced it, but I had it back in less than 2 weeks (no Charge, except one way shipping).

I have had both of these lasers for over 2 years now, and had NO other problems. I shoot multiple times a month.

I also have a CT laser on my new G42. It sits forward of the trigger, under the barrel. And I have had no problem with it either. (Of course, I've only had it about a month!).

I like the CT lasers!