Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dope Board / White Boards

Tom Freeman

At the Steel Safari in Logan NM a few weeks ago a fellow shooter handed me a replacement dope board/white board/range card thingie.

I have been using a white board for a few years to write down target locations and distances. For me it is easier than a wrist band.

These are made on a CNC machine and it uses magnets to hold the clear top on the white bottom.

I tape a dope card on the bottom and have a pie wedge shooting area with a 500 yard line on the bottom part. I mainly use my data card hanging off the side of my rifle, but having a back-up right where the target ranges and locations are is nice.

The clear top piece is where I write down ranges and other info I might need to complete a stage.

It weighs about 10-12 ounces and fits perfectly in a cargo pocket or outer pouch on most packs. My old ones were too big and didn’t weigh much at all. Often a breeze of more than 10-15 MPH and it would take-off.

Very impressed. A better mousetrap for sure.

DSC03695.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

Edited by Tom Freeman

CHEATER!!!!

Remember: Change is to be feared and despised....

.................and those who espouse change made the subject of frequent ad hominem attacks....

What's next???? Slings made from synthetic materials???

ericm