Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger USPSA Fundamentals: 8–9 and 15–16 Nov. 2014 in Atlanta, GA

Andreas

Instructor: Ben Stoeger is a USPSA Production Grand Master, having numerous Section, Area, and National Championship wins. Ben finished the 2011, 2012, and 2013 seasons as the USPSA Production National Champion.

Date: 8–9 November 2014

Time: 0900–1700 both days

Date: 15–16 November 2014

Time: 0900–1700 both days

Course topics:

USPSA techniques (this will consist mostly of specialized movement techniques)

Moving targets

Stage breakdown/analysis

Practice tips and techniques

High-speed accuracy

Preparation for major matches

+ anything people request to be added

Course description:

The class consists of shooting a variety of drills and USPSA stages with Ben teaching techniques and then assessing each student's performance and providing personalized feedback and guidance. Students will have an opportunity to re-shoot the stages and drills with this feedback in mind. The class is geared toward USPSA shooting, but the vast majority of the concepts apply equally well to IDPA. The goal is for each student to leave the course understanding what they need to do to develop their shooting.

Ammo: Expect to shoot 500 rounds per day. Bring extra.

Class Size: Maximum of 12 students, and we need at least 8 to hold the class.

Payment: $400 ($350 tuition + $50 range/materials), payable by check or money order. Full balance must be paid to hold your spot. No refunds after 8 October unless there's someone to take your spot.

South River payment details: Andreas Yankopolus (andreas@yank.to)

River Bend payment details: Mike Currier (USPSA@rbgc.org)

• 3 months later...

Three spots left in the SRGC basic class, and RBGC had four last time I checked.

Also had someone drop out of the four-person, super-secret advanced class at SRGC on 10/11 Nov. It's geared toward people who are already working out of Skills and Drills or have taken a class with Ben and is $550. Email me for details. The super-secret class at RBGC is full.

What exactly will one learn at the super secret advanced class that they would not in his "normal" class. I have taken a class from Ben before and am hosting him for a class here in Fl in Jan so I think I'm cleared for this level and have a valid need-to-know this information ...

BTW, 'super secret' is not a valid classification .. At least on the collateral side it should be:

unclassified

FOUO unclassified

confidential

secret

top secret

(and then some others we won't mention) ..... :)

Edited by Nimitz

The idea on the advanced class is that it's for people who are already working out of Skills and Drills or have been already taken a class from Ben.

But a straight-up collateral won't get you access—you must be read into DANGEROUS PAISLEY.

• 5 weeks later...