Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.40 Cal. Small Frame Mag Base Pads

Anyone have some laying around and willing to sell. I have called and emailed Henning multiple times with no answer...

Thanks in advance,

Rodney

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Anyone have some laying around and willing to sell. I have called and emailed Henning multiple times with no answer...

Thanks in advance,

Rodney

is it for production and do not need extra capacity?.. i use the beretta steel lined pads for all my small frame production mags.

Something I could use with the stock 12 round mags. I have 2 stock mags with the plastic base pads but I need a base pad that will fit with the factory mag well... If I went with the H-500 would I need to change spring and follower

OP- So you put a mag well on your pistol, but want to use the stock mags, springs and followers and just want to change the mag base pads to make the magazines longer to compensate for the mag well? I may be a little slow (but my mom says I'm special).

Edited by jmbaccolyte

Its a factory limited with a factory installed mag well... I have some factory 12 round mags with the factory plastic base pad... The factory base pads will not allow the mag to slide all the way in as the plastic base pads are hitting the well.... I need some different base pads that would allow the mags to engage the mag release...

http://henningshootsguns.com/shop/magpads.html

The H141's are the same for 9mm or 40

OK just ordered a H141 kit. Hope is will work on my mags... As I was ordering it said it was for the 9mm but I am going off your advice that the 9 and 40 are the same... Thanks for the help

• 2 months later...

You know now I think about it you did tell me you had some when I first bought the gun. I totally for got about that...

I will hold off on ordering more until you let me know what you have...

Just came across some from Cheaper than Dirt for $19.77 a piece...

Thanks