Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glocks "Olive Green" Frame

minnesota1

Red - Non operational training gun only, *BUT*, the frame could be used with a regular slide to create an operational gun. Definitely not a good idea, given the "non-operational" convention Glock has adopted for the color.

I had one of the red Glocks for article photos once. The slide has numerous cuts so you can look down inside it and see how the Glock mechanism operates. The extractor is such that a round can't slide up the breech face and into the chamber. There's no firing pin hole. I was sorely tempted to buy it, then install my day glo orange magazine and have the slide titanium nitrided (which would have made it gold in color). The ultimate tactical Glock. You wouldn't even have to shoot anyone with it. Just show it to them and they'd get so dizzy they'd fall down. Unfortunately, sanity prevailed and I sent the gun back to Glock when I was done with it.

Bright Blue - Used for some sort of simulation round (not sure it it was simunition)

It is Simunitions.

Orange - Magazines only. These were generally sold to LE for "range mags", and later on (I think) they changed it to orange baseplates only.

I actually have one of these. (No Glock collection is complete without one.) The only parts that are black are the follower and sub-floorplate, the tube and floorplate are glorious, shocking day glo orange. Kewl. B)

Orange - Magazines only. These were generally sold to LE for "range mags", and later on (I think) they changed it to orange baseplates only.

I actually have one of these. (No Glock collection is complete without one.) The only parts that are black are the follower and sub-floorplate, the tube and floorplate are glorious, shocking day glo orange. Kewl. B)

I noticed that Debbie Keehart had at least one of these wearing a purple Arredondo basepad. :D