Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me your 5in Akai limited guns!

chowellacsbd

Prepping a build sheet and would love to see any Enos members' 5in Akai limited builds for ideas and inspiration.

Already scoured Shays Facebook page and the acguns.com site btw.

Let's see em'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaquzutu.jpg

This is my 9mm for 3 gun. Blued/chrome finish with PT aluminum grips. My 40 started as a FDC in all black, but I had Shay butler cut and stroke it. It's going to be two tone ion bond with gray and black. It's at finish now, will post a pic of that one when I get it back. Amazing guns. You will be pleased.

It's stroked. The frame/slide is fit in such a way that allows the slide to cycle more to the rear. It's supposed to reduce felt recoil. Maybe someone else can explain better than I.

vaquzutu.jpg

This is my 9mm for 3 gun. Blued/chrome finish with PT aluminum grips. My 40 started as a FDC in all black, but I had Shay butler cut and stroke it. It's going to be two tone ion bond with gray and black. It's at finish now, will post a pic of that one when I get it back. Amazing guns. You will be pleased.

VERY nice my friend! How much extra was the PT grip when you ordered your build?

vaquzutu.jpg

VERY nice my friend! How much extra was the PT grip when you ordered your build?

I actually just recently installed the grip. Not sure if I'm allowed to say how much I bought it for, but it's well worth it in my opinion. Call Phoenix Trinity and I'm sure they'd talk pricing with you.

vaquzutu.jpg

I actually just recently installed the grip. Not sure if I'm allowed to say how much I bought it for, but it's well worth it in my opinion. Call Phoenix Trinity and I'm sure they'd talk pricing with you.

Thanks again!

Here's the 40. Gray ion bond slide with black frame and accessories. This gun started as a warrior model. Shot it in a match last night. The stroking makes a significant difference. The feel is actually more similar to my 9mm than the way it used to feel. eqaqu2ed.jpg

Here's the 40. Gray ion bond slide with black frame and accessories. This gun started as a warrior model. Shot it in a match last night. The stroking makes a significant difference. The feel is actually more similar to my 9mm than the way it used to feel. eqaqu2ed.jpg

WOW! Nice brother. Those are the standard aggressor serrations right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...