Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SJC Mount Pic Request.

bryanbag

I will be installing a SJC C-More mount on my Glock. I tried doing a search, I guess I'm using the wrong key words.

The bolt/screw that takes the place of the trigger pin is a no brainer,
But the front 2 mounting points (just forward of the Take down lever) where you have to drill into the frame. There are 2 odd shaped nuts that that I assume that go on the inside of the frame is what has me confused.
Can some one post a pic of the mount installed with the slide off of the mounting area that has to be drilled.

Thanks
Bryan

It's ugly... But it runs great... after you drill the holes, Tricky,, Ya use a drummul to dig out the square, tricky! Then heat'ed up the square pice and seated it. It still stuck out to far so I ground it down with the drummul... I think I stuck a dash of supper glue in there for good luck too

post-51591-0-66287300-1394149493_thumb.j

post-51591-0-03191400-1394149503_thumb.j

post-51591-0-70114600-1394149508_thumb.j

I hogged mine out on a mill, but it still was torture doing it. deffinately not pretty when i was done but it worked. for a while. I will say having to take it on and off a few times. those nuts started to spin a bit. ONly did the 1 SJC build. the last 3 open glocks were all slide moutned optics.