Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun weapons manipulation

If you want to be really really fast with transitions don't read the stage description and skip them trying to game the stage. For those watching the clock I loaded four and cleaned the stages .1 or so faster than the current fastest time listed for this classifier. So those of you wondering how many shells you can load in the amount of time it takes to transition to a pistol, the answer is four if you're tossing quads.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Jesse,

Do you have any hard / fast rule for when you shoot 1 shot into the paper vs. a fast double? What time difference are you seeing by taking that confident 1 over the sloppy 2?

Jesse,

Do you have any hard / fast rule for when you shoot 1 shot into the paper vs. a fast double? What time difference are you seeing by taking that confident 1 over the sloppy 2?

No hard fast rule yet. Still experimenting with Classifiers. Obviously it's always faster to just spray and pray only shoot one but it's risky. You can't just shoot one and move on you really have to see that sight picture and call a shot which is slow an requires a different sight focus and awareness. Unlike a double tap at these distances which is almost always a sure thing.

On the Move Right classifier I was going to shoot just one on the far targets but I had to search too much for that sight picture on the first target and I didn't trust it after I broke the shot so I shot a second and doubled the last two.

The prone shots are always faster as singles IMHO. The transition and stoppage on the target is slower and more deliberate when prone than when off hand. It's also more stable and you can easily call your shot.

Unless you're shooting expert level times and really trying to set the bar on these stages your always going to be safer and better off shooting two IMHO.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser