Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP Production and ESP M&P basepads w/ retaining plate

Loves2Shoot

http://shop.springerprecision.com/product.sc?productId=245&categoryId=25

MP9%20base%20pad.jpg

MPBLUBP25.jpg

1779261_10202281980545345_1523794022_n.j

Here it is folks. We made some retaining plates for those who have the new el cheapo plastic square retaining plates so they can use our fancy new basepads. As with all our other basepads, you have custom laser engraving options. They start at $17.50 (includes the retaining plate when you select the square retainer option.)

I assume these are shorter front to back than the stock base plates. How much shorter , any chance of a comparison? Do they still fit in the box / mag length guage (I would assume the do since you list them as production)?

Edited by bthoefer

Which magwells are these compatible with?

These are not designed for use with magwells. We will likely make a magwell version once we can get a magwell. If the changes are minor we will incorporate it into future production runs. Fortunately, I do all our programing and we can make runs of basepads very quickly. If you have a magwell that you would like it to fit, you can send it in and we will can respond quickly. We can vary the height of the pads also for large magwells.

Here you go.

Those look amazing. I can't wait to get ahold of them.

They feel better than they look also. With the shorter base, the magazines are straighter when they go into the magwell.

This was exactly what I was hoping for.

• 2 weeks later...

Order placed. I'm looking forward to running them.

They will be headed out in the AM. :cheers:

Got them last night, ran them in dry fire tonight. They are great. Mags feel better and sit straighter in the hand during the reload. Excellent product.

Thanks Scott.