Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Time Plus or Time Plus with stage points to text or csv?

Tim/GA

I use our Nooks for our 3 Gun Nation club matches along with USPSA.

I could swear that I have exported the overall match (the stages times, etc) to either text or csv in the past so I can upload the columns I need to 3GN. For some reason I could not find it this time using the newest version 1.2.12 Instead I had to copy from the HTML match results and paste to text.

Was I wrong about before or did this change with the newer version?

Thanks

If it's a USPSA match you can under Sync select the Export Match Stages & Scores, that will give you time, hits, penalties and the like for each shooter per stage.

I know that doesn't help you with a Time Plus or Time Plus Points match.

Edited by jdphotoguy

• 2 weeks later...

Good question, same issues for my club. We are a multi-discipline club IDPA, USPSA, SCSA, and various outlaw matches and would like to use Practiscore for all of them. USPSA, SCSA, and outlaw stuff looks straight forward but I'm not sure how I could produce official IDPA results for a major match with the html output. I'm thinking I need a csv or even better yet built in support for both club level and major matches as the results are different. The major results also have to be uploaded to IDPA, has anyone tackled this with the latest version of practiscore?

I use our Nooks for our 3 Gun Nation club matches along with USPSA.

I could swear that I have exported the overall match (the stages times, etc) to either text or csv in the past so I can upload the columns I need to 3GN. For some reason I could not find it this time using the newest version 1.2.12 Instead I had to copy from the HTML match results and paste to text.

Was I wrong about before or did this change with the newer version?

Button to export to 3GN can be found on the "View Results" screen.