Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A SPECIAL REQUEST for Glock 34/35 safariland 6280 level 2 owners. TEST

procovert45

A SPECIAL REQUEST for Glock 34/35 safariland 6280 level 2 owners. TEST XDM 5.25 9/40

If you have or have access to an XDM 5.25 in 9/40 function test in your g34/35 safariland 6280 holster and see

how the fit is ...sloppy , tight, etc. ?

does the hood clear when you sweep it down?

how much up and dn slop is there when the hood is in the up/closed position?

how is retention with the hood down?

thanks for the help , I know one of you pistol gurus has the combo

looking for a working solution to use in precision/tac. rifle competition "the pistol sections (: "

for some unknown they don't list one for 5.25 and I don't like the way the serpa is desighned. no crown protection and draw method

A friend at work has an XDM in 45 and uses the 6280 holster. When I had trouble finding a 6280 for my 34, that also holstered the gun with the light, I called Safariland direct and checked for vendors that had it in stock. My friend, and myself, ended up ordering our holsters through Optics Planet.

Edited by Dragon11

Sorry for the delay. He does have the 5.25, however, after asking him he has the XD not the XDM. If optics planet doesn't have the holster your looking for you can also contact Copquest, a lot of guys get there stuff through them also. Hope this helps and happy hunting.

its a no go. i went to my safariland dist. today. they had the holster for the 34 with a light. The aera in the muzzle section is too narrow. there is a steel bushing that sets width dn there, you could make a longer bushing and use a longer bolt and make it work. I opted to just order a fde bladetech WRS level 2 with drop offset tec lok.