Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BCM KMR handguard

Headworked

Been reading some good info on these soon to be released handguards, that are supposed to weigh nearly nothing compared to conventional aluminum HG's... So far, info is only out regarding 10" and 13" models... Is there going to be a 15" or longer developed, and when are these supposed to hit the market?

Edited by Headworked

• 3 weeks later...

BCM, huh? Never seen them sponsor anything in our sport.

Does it offer some vast improvement over JP, Samson, AP, Lancer, Noveske, etc that do support out game?

I really don't intend for this to sound ugly, but there are enough choices within the manufacturers that we see sponsor matches, shooters, or even shoot the matches themselves, that I personally am not interested in products from those who aren't involved.

Edited by Bryan 45

Bryan,

This product is very 'cutting edge' as far as rails and hand guards go... it is a combination of aluminum and magnesium, and is 30-35% lighter than just billet aluminum itself... Looks like the rail and retaining nut weigh less than the competitions' rails alone... I'm not sure if Bravo Company is involved a lot in the 3 gun game, as they seem to cater more towards the professional operator side of the coin... For me, I love the innovation of bi-metal products, and welcome the product openly... Yes, it would be good to see them get involved and support our sport, and hopefully that will follow soon.